RIC Adaptive Sports and Fitness Program Fitness Center Services and Classes
The fitness center of the RIC Adaptive Sports and Fitness Program offers a selection of fitness services and classes to help individuals achieve their fitness goals.
All programs are lead by instructors trained in clinical exercise who possess an understanding of the concerns and needs of people with physical disabilities.
Currently, services and classes offered include:
- The Goldman Functional Fitness Program
- Personal Training
- Fall Risk Program
- VO2 Max Testing
- Integrated Exercise for Parkinson's
- Parkinson's Disease Amplitude-based Training
- Stroke LifeTime Wellness Program
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Maintenance Program: Phase III
Warm Water Classes
- Warn Water Exercise
- Aqua Pilates
- Aqua Stretch
- Functional Strength and Stability
- Gentle Yoga
- Chair Zumba
Additional classes are offered throughout the year
Contact us at 312-238-5001 or email@example.com for more information.