Center for Rehabilitation Outcomes Research
The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (RIC) has gained widespread recognition for its research in outcome studies measuring the long-term impact of medical rehabilitation in patients with disabilities.
The importance placed on outcome studies in medical rehabilitation has grown dramatically in recent years as clinicians and researchers have been required to find cost-effective means of providing patient care. At RIC, the Center for Rehabilitation Outcomes Research (CROR) is responsible for conducting outcomes research.
What’s new in CROR?
- View the free archived webinars on recently produced by CROR
- Outcome Measurement Modules available to Physical and Occupational Therapy Educators. Upon completion of a the video presentation, please complete a short survey to help us constantly improve.
- Module 1: An Introduction to Measurement in Rehabilitation Practice
- Module 2: Importance, Selection and Use of Outcome Measures
- Module 3: Understanding Measurement Properties
- Module 4: Knowledge Translation Strategies: Implementation of Outcome Measurement into Practice
View free archived webinars on Demystifying Rasch Analysis for Clinical Application on the Rehabilitation Measures Database educational resources page
Read Summer 2015 issue of CROR Outcomes.
Also check out: