- Amputee Research Registry
To estimate current prevalence of amputees in the center-based catchment area of the RIC. Sufficient data will be collected that will characterize amputees in the Chicago area with respect to demographic and clinical features, e.g., etiology, laterality, post-amputation pain, use of assistive devices.
- Efficacy of Gralise for Chronic Pelvic Pain
To assess the efficacy of Gralise, a long acting gabapentinoid, to improve function and activity as it correlates with pain relief in chronic pelvic pain.
- Pathophysiology of Post Amputation Pain
This study is being done because researchers hypothesize that there is distinct and measurable pathophysiology of the peripheral, central and sympathetic nervous systems that occur in response to the amputation of a limb.
- The Complex Regional Pain Syndrome severity score (CSS): Validation and change over time
To demonstrate the psychometric qualities of the CSS with respect to reliability, validity, and responsiveness to changes in disease course.
- True Functional Restoration and Analgesia in Non-Radicular Low Back Pain: a prospective, single blind placebo lead in, then double blind placebo controlled study of Hydromorphone ER
Non-Radicular Low Back Pain;pain relief for patients with chronic low back pain