- A Manual Stand-Up Wheelchair
To train individuals in mobility with a manual stand-up wheelchair, test the individuals performing activities of daily living and record user feedback regarding their experiences in using the manual stand-up chair.
- Amputation Prevention Interview Study
Amputation, Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD), Diabetes
- Cost Effectiveness of a Computerized Oral Reading Treatment for Aphasia
Aphasia; rehabilitation; computers;stroke
- Determinants of Physical Activity in Older Women with Rheumatoid Arthritis
women with rheumatoid arthritis ;
- Development of a robotic system with an augmented reality interface for rehabilitation of brain injured individuals: Aim 1 of 3
Arm , stroke, robot
- EMG Signal Analysis for Improved Prosthesis Control
improve methods of controlling motorized artificial arms
- Evaluation of Hand Impairment Following Stroke
- Functional remapping of hand movements
To help understand how the nervous system controls the movements of the hand, and how it learns to perform skilled hand movements in a novel environment. The information that will be acquired in this study may someday be used to help understand, diagnose, or treat the damaged nervous system.
- Gait Abnormalities in Individuals with Stroke: Implications to Rehabilitation
To understand the role of lower extremity muscle strength and stretch reflex activation in locomotor dysfunction.
- Hip Angle and Limb Load Affect Reflexes Post-Stroke
Stroke, muscle function, stretch reflexes