- A non-dimensional normative database of Oxygen Consumption for evaluating performance of patients with gait deficits.
Establish a representative normative database of oxygen consumption during walking that can be used to contrast the walking gait performance of patients with walking gait deficits.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled pilot study to investigate the combined effect of intermittent hypoxia with Prednisolone on motor output in people with chronic spinal cord injury.
The objective of this study is to examine the effects of mild intermittent hypoxia (i.e. brief and intermittent episodes of low oxygen) therapy in combination with an anti-inflammatory drug on motor performance (i.e. ability to perform a particular task) in persons with spinal cord injury
- AirlineTravel: Assistive Technology for Non-ambulatory Passengers
- Clinical Neuroscience Research Registry
To provide individuals who are interested in research a way to be contacted about current and future studies.
- Functional outcomes in people using a long leg brace: C-Brace vs. conventional knee-ankle-foot-orthosis
The purpose of this study is to study the effects of using different leg braces in people who have leg weakness due to neurologic or neuromuscular disease, orthopedic disease or trauma, using a repeated measures design.
- Improving Control of Lower-Limb Prostheses
To use EMG-pattern-recognition algorithms to augment onboard mechanical sensor data to create an intuitive, robust, and safe overall control strategy for a powered lower limb prosthesis.
- Mobility Training Using Exoskeletons For Functional Recovery After Stroke
The purpose of this study is to examine the safety and effectiveness of gait training with a robotic exoskeleton.
- Neuropsychology Registry
To understand how people think and behave, especially to understand the association between performance on neuropsychological and medical tests and daily life.
- Open-label, Comparative, Randomized, Cross-over, Safety and Efficacy Study of the Keeogo Powered Dermoskeleton as an Ambulation Aid in Individuals With Walking Disabilities
- The WISE Trial – Walking Improvement for SCI with Exoskeleton