This study is being conducted to develop, test and evaluate measures of cognitive function for people with stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), and for people with Spinal Cord Injury (SCI). Additionally, we are seeking to develop measures that help researchers and clinicians better understand the barriers and facilitators of social participation for people with disabilities. Lastly, we are seeking to evaluate alternative methods of outcome measure administration for people with disabilities.
- age of 18,
- able to read and speak English
- experienced a stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) or spinal cord injury (SCI).
Component #1: cognitive interview
- $30 cash (if completed in person)
- $30 gift card (if completed over the telephone)
Component #2: three separate data collection sessions
- $60 cash for each session completed
- Lunch with be provided for these participation sessions
- $20 per completed data collection session to cover travel expenses.