To learn about the mechanisms associated with restoration of walking in people with spinal cord injuries after repetitive step training.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
Participant with spinal cord injury:
• Is between 15 and 65 years of age
• At least four months post‐injury
• Cannot stand or walk independently
Health participant (control subject):
• Is between 21 and 65 years of age
• Has no low back pain or other kinetic disorders
Participants will receive $40 for each testing session and $ 20 for each training session attended.