Pediatric Rehabilitation Quality Outcomes
RIC's world-class pediatric specialists work one-on-one with young patients and their families to make every day one of functional advancement that empowers your child. Whether your son or daughter is living with cerebral palsy, chronic pain, a spinal cord injury or another condition, when it comes to quality outcomes, RIC's approach to pediatric rehabilitation delivers.
RIC is the region's #1 pediatric rehabilitation provider
- RIC treats more young patients than any other specialty hospital in the Midwest.
- RIC cared for more than 1,400 pediatric patients last year alone.
RIC delivers exceptional pediatric rehabilitation outcomes
- More than 90% of pediatric inpatients return home following treatment.
- RIC employs teachers to help students keep up to date with their studies and works one-on-one with schools to ensure smooth transition back into that environment.
- RIC closely tracks each child's care after inpatient treatment for as long as your family desires.
RIC leads in the development of ground-breaking research and treatments in pediatric rehabilitation
- Access to the most cutting-edge treatments and therapies.
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation interventions available in a handful of places in the world, including the Pediatric Lokomat®, a robot-assisted walking treatment.
- Innovative developmental approaches use games and sports to help young patients strengthen muscles, build confidence and improve cognitive skills.
Download More Information About our Pediatric Rehabilitation Program