Info for Your Patients
Information for Patients That You Can Download & Print
The items below are all PDF files and require Adobe Acrobat. Download Adobe Acrobat for free.
RIC Information for Your Patients and Their Families
In order to help you serve your patients, the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (RIC) has information and services available for your use. You can get these free resources and services by calling us at 1-800-354-7342 and requesting any needed information.
- RIC Inpatient Services Brochure
- RIC DayRehab Services Brochure
- RIC Outpatient Services Brochure
- RIC Locations of Care Map
- Condition-Specific program inserts
- In-service presentations at your hospital or office
- On-site patient assessments
- Continuing education programs
- Consultations with a professional representative from RIC