Workers' Compensation Injury Rehabilitation at RIC
Why do workers' compensation case managers across the country choose the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago? It's not just because we've been ranked #1 by U.S. News & World Report since 1991. Or because we have more than 30 sites of care in Illinois and Indiana.
It's because we have what it takes to help your clients with work-related injuries—expertly, responsively, cost-effectively.
RIC has decades of experience in workers' compensation cases, and we're dedicated to making things work smoothly for you. We know that targeted rehabilitation can have a significant impact on long-term expenses, and we tailor our services to your clients' specific needs.
Our reputation for quality grows from a comprehensive, forward-looking approach to rehabilitation. RIC offers a complete continuum of care, with multidisciplinary teams dedicated to helping patients reach their highest level of ability. Across our system we treat more than 5,000 inpatients a year and deliver more than 800,000 outpatient visits. And because of our world-renowned research center, we're able to bring advances in rehabilitation medicine directly to our patients.
RIC's experienced workers' compensation specialists are here to help case managers and claims adjusters with every case, from start to finish. Our experts will:
- Be your personal contact person across all episodes and levels of care
- Facilitate contract and rate negotiations
- Help you coordinate housing and travel, ensuring trusted sources and discounted rates
- Monitor your clients' progress and communicate with you
- Assist with Life Care Planning to help control long term costs
- Make sure you receive timely, comprehensive documentation