Living with Amputation
RIC can give you the tools to reach your goals
RIC has a holistic approach to caring for patients. As a result, we have developed a number of specialized services, including:
- RIC Center for Pain Management- Provides treatment of chronic pain including phantom limb pain.
- Helen M. Galvin Fitness Center - Provides a full athletic training facility and activities for people with disabilities including an Amputee Sports Program
- LIFE Center - Provides literature and web-based materials on all types of health information, disability programs and leisure activities, as well as resources available to assist with community re-integration and home modifications.
- Professional psychological counseling for patients.
- Prosthetics and Orthotics Clinical Center - This is a state-of-the art facility dedicated to fitting all levels of prostheses.
- Technology Center - Assists people with computer access and electronic aids for daily living.
- UnLIMBited Potential - Our amputee support group.
- Vocational Rehabilitation - Provides consultative training and job placement.