Education, Residency and Internship
- Duke University, BS
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Rady Children's Hospital, San Diego, Pediatric Orthopaedics and Scoliosis
Honors & Awards
- 2007-2008: Lena Sefton Clark Award, Endowed Fellowship Position
- 2005: AAOS/POSNA 2nd International Pediatric Orthopaedic Symposium Scholarship
- 2002: Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
Orthopedic Management of Spina Bifida. Part I: Hip, Knee, and Rotational Deformities.
Swaroop VT, Dias L. Journal of Children's Orthopaedics, 2009 Oct 25; PMID: 19856195
Strategies of Hip Management in Myelomeningocele: To do or not to do.
Swaroop VT, Dias LS. Hip International: The Journal of Clinical and Experimental Research on Hip Pathology and Therapy, 2009 Jan-Mar; 19 Suppl 6:S53-5; PMID: 19306248
Swaroop VT, Sisson GJ, Wu YN, Zhang LQ.
Sarcomeric adaptations to Botulinum toxin A injection and neurectomy during muscle lengthening in rats.
2009 Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society in Las Vegas, NV (February 22, 2009).
Talonavicular fusion for dorsal subluxation of the navicular in resistant clubfoot.
Swaroop VT, Wenger DR, Mubarak SJ. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 2009 May; 467(5):1314-8; PMID: 19242765
Difficult-to-treat Ortolani-positive hip: improved success with new treatment protocol.
Swaroop VT, Mubarak SJ. Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics, 2009 Apr-May; 29(3):224-30; PMID: 19305270